Friday, November 15, 2013

Teaser Tour Stops: Days 4 and 5

"Cadence. Rhythmic. His song. His life. He decided that afternoon on the side of the road. She was his cadence." ~ Better


It's getting closer and closer to that time. We're mere days away from the release of Better, and you've no idea how impatient I am to get this sequel to you! My hope is that you love it more than Good and that you enjoy hearing parts of Mark and Cadence's story from Mark's POV.

I'm posting tour stops for both Thursday and today. Take a few moments to stop by some of these blogs. These women have been instrumental in promoting the Too Good series and supporting my work. I realize I don't make it easy for them :) I know my books are difficult to digest, but they believe in me, believe in my stories, and I'm forever grateful.

 
 
November 14
Nicely Phrased - Spotlight and 25 random facts about Mark
BOOKSLAPPED - Spotlight
Sab The Book Eater - Spotlight
Addicted2Heroines - Author Interview about the Too Good series
TheSecretBookBrat - Spotlight

November 15
Tempest Books - Spotlight
Book Nerds Anonymous - Early Review of Better
Stories and Swag - Spotlight and teaser
akiiKOMORI reading - Spotlight
True Story Book Blog - Mark and Cadence Interview



Giveaway for a Better ARC is almost over! Enter here:
 
 
 
 
Preorder Buy Links for Better:
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for the conclusion of Mark and Cadence's story. I truly love this storyline.

    ReplyDelete