Thursday, April 18, 2013

Playstation 4. Oh yes. It's coming.

(That was totally not supposed to be a sexual innuendo, but whatever.)

For my diehard fans of the Going Under Video Game Scene (yeah, let's throw some capital letters in there and make it official), you might be interested to know that Playstation 4 is on its way. Now, I've read that the release date is not official. And then I found a website that has a countdown clock. So I don't know. What I do know is this: Ryan and Brooke are going to be getting it on.




(I don't even know if these pictures are the real deal.)

And you don't want to miss this either: Shh Moms Reading is featuring an EXCLUSIVE scene on May 1. It's the Video Game Scene. From Ryan's point of view. And it's pretty sizzling. In fact, I had to rate it NC-17. So don't read it at work or around your children! (I'll remind you all closer to May 1.)

No comments:

Post a Comment