Thursday, April 25, 2013

GOING UNDER Cast

Hey everyone! I have a friend who's been badgering me about posting my cast for Going Under, and then I was asked in an upcoming interview May 3 at www.shereadsnewadult.com who would play the roles! So, without further ado, here are the people I envisioned for these characters:


Brooke (Katrina Bowden)




Ryan (Asher Book)




Beth (Alexandra Daddario)





Gretchen (Willa Holland)




Cal (Zach Roerig)





Parker (Alex Pettyfer)




Who else from the book do you want to see?? Leave me a message!



We have a request!


Mr. Wright (Kyle Chandler)




Anyone else?


O. M. G. Gretchen would call me a total bitch. I cannot believe I forgot about Lucy!!



Lucy (Gemma Ward)



Okay, who else am I missing?

. . . And we have another request!


Terry (Charlie Hunnam)

8 comments:

  1. You have a pretty cool cast, I have to admit I can definitely see them as those characters. =) I am curious to see who you think would play Brooke's dad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your casting, but what about Lucy? I loved her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deserve to be flogged right now. I cannot believe I forgot about sweet, little Lucy! She's up!

      Delete
  3. Love! Lucy choice is perfect!!!! Seriously though, great picks on the actors you picked as Cal and Parker. For whatever reason those two guys have always creeped me out when I've seen them act, so they would portray Cal and Parker even just on looks alone lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...so maybe I'm weird...but I wanna see Terry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not weird at all! Hang tight and I'll get you Terry :)

      Delete
    2. AAHHH!! I'm dying right now! You made my day...I love Charlie and Terry too :-)

      Delete